Women4IT - Employ one of our Professionals!
Women4IT – Employ one of our Professionals!
Are you looking for an intern to join your team? Why not partnering with Women 4IT?
In the first phase of the Women4IT project - funded by the EEA Norway Grants for Youth Employment - we trained 100 women in the following job profiles:
• Junior Web Developer
• Data Analyst
• Digital Media Executive (QQI Level 5)
• Graphic Designer
We are now entering the employment phase of the project and we are looking for companies to offer our young professionals a 4-month paid internship
. Download our brochure here
The aim of Women4IT project is to improve diversity in the digital sector and at the same time to provide opportunities for young women in Ireland to gain employment in entry-level IT/Digital roles.
- We developed an online employability profiling tool to identify the young women's existing skills, competencies, attitudes, and experience against identified digital jobs profiles. These were then be combined with age, personal goals, and formal education to place the user in an employment matrix.
- We selected the participants and guided them into the training programme for one of the available job profiles. We supported them during the entire learning path and in the last phase of the project which is the employment seeking phase.
A mentoring system was put in place from the beginning of the training and throughout the employment seeking phase and the participants are receiving help with preparing applications or interviews.
Women4It is a great opportunity for your company to get involved in an EU-funded project, increase gender equality in your company and save time in your recruiting process.
• Because we facilitate the job matching process. We have mentored and supported the young women throughout their entire learning path, we got to know their motivations, their soft and technical skills.
• Because you know what they have been trained for, which software or topic they had studied during their course that was delivered by SureSkills ltd. They completed assignments and tests to get their completion certificate.
to explore the content and topics
of the training programmes. If they match
any of your needs, and if you have any vacant positions,
(including paid internships) and require someone with any of the above skills, please contact us.
If you wish to learn more or to get in touch, visit the page dedicated to the project https://www.ics.ie/about/w4it or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.