Are you wondering how business can tackle today’s digital skills challenge?
Join us to shape the EU high-tech skills future with us. The high-level conference 'Skills for Industry Strategy 2030' on 19 & 20 June 2019 in Brussels will:
- Understand the transformation of EU industries and the growing skills gap
- Define a vision for the high-tech skills
- Identify and scale-up best practices
- Find funding solutions for more success stories
empirica is organising day 2 of the conference focusing on mobilising funding programs and incentives to scale-up best practices in high-tech skills re-/upskilling.
The aim of day 2 is to:
• Understand the current funding landscape;
• Define new innovative financing models dedicated for skills;
• Present best practice funding programs and initiatives with a focus on the innovative elements, funding mechanisms, impact, lessons learned, cost per learner and how these programs could best be scaled up
• Develop concrete proposals for action for scaling-up best practices at European level;
• Develop future funding perspectives in the upcoming multi-financial framework (2021-2027) and agree on the components of an EU skills for industry strategy up to 2030.
Day 2 of this important event will be moderated by ICS Deputy CEO, Mary Cleary.
Registration and more information here: https://skills4industry.eu #Skills4Industry