ICS Members: €1,600 (Members must be logged in to receive discount)
Non-ICS Members: €2000
The IT Capability Maturity Framework (IT-CMF) is an end-to-end framework focused on business value. It’s designed to help business and IT communicate to address IT capability maturity issues and many more. The framework has already been used by many leading organisations and delivers tangible value, whatever their priorities.
This “IT-CMF Core” course:
• Develops and explains the core IT-CMF concepts.
• Covers many aspects of the framework, the 4 macro processes, and the 33 critical processes.
• Provides a close-up look at the framework’s rich content and tools.
• Provides in-depth exploration of the structure of IT-CMF Critical Processes.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
• Describe the structure of the framework
• Explain how the framework can be used to resolve an organisation's IT issues
• Describe the types and applications of IT-CMF assessments
• Describe the IT-CFM assessment process
• Interpret IT-CMF assessment results
• Understand and navigate the components of IT-CMF critical processes
• Understand how IT-CMF critical processes can be used to improve business value of IT
• Apply knowledge of selected IT-CMF critical processes to increase IT capability maturity
• Contribute to a CP level or cluster assessment as a team member.
Who should undertake this training?
Individuals who wish to attain the IT-CMF Professional Certificate or build their qualifications towards becoming a Senior IT-CMF Professional or Principal IT-CMF Professional.
Anyone, regardless of specialism, who wishes to use the IT-CMF to discover how the framework can build capability maturity in an IT organisation and increase the business value of IT.
What you get:
• IVI Booklet
• IT-CMF Critical Process Quick Scan Card Book
• IT-CMF Overview Booklet
• IT-CMF FAQ
• Benefits Assessment and Realisation marketing booklet
• Case Studies
o British Petroleum
• Access to Online Assessment Tool
• Online Assessment Tools Administrator’s Quick Start Guide
• Access to IT-CMF Critical Process supporting documentation via the Innovation Value Institute wiki
The course will take place at :
Mount Street Crescent
Members – book your place at this event for the special price of just €2000.00 €1600
Membership means more than saving on events. You can also network with like-minded professionals, and gain recognition of your experience and expertise. Learn more about membership benefits.
€1600THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE
27th Jun (Wed) to 29th Jun (Fri)
Begins at 09:00 and ends at 17:00
€2000.00 – THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE