ITAC Artificial Intelligence Architecture Course - Online July 2020 can not be viewed
ITAC Artificial Intelligence Architecture Course - Online July 2020
Join this three day programme, designed to provide a solid, repeatable baseline for IT architects and technical leaders who are implementing AI programs for their enterprise. The course and workshops cover critical aspects around the implementation of AI, as well as describing key characteristics of an enterprise wide AI capability and the human challenges of achieving this.
This course includes
- 24 hours of instructor-led class
- Six modules
- Library of articles
- Downloadable resources
- 12 months Iasa Full Membership
- ITAC-AI Architecture online exam
- Professional Certification
- Acclaim badge for social profiles
What you'll learn
- Understand AI reference architecture and workflow for automation solutions. Many AI frameworks such as Tensor Flow, Pytorch, Azure ML and AWS Sage Maker are evolving and changing features rapidly. Any AI architecture needs to have the flexibility and adaptability of handling change and growth within the organisation
- Understand the factors in AI architecture including the selection of machine learning frameworks and scalable solutions for automation
- Learn machine learning workflows and capabilities such as feature extraction, training, analytics, data collection, data analysis, data selection, project packaging, model tuning, evaluation, inference, validation and deployment
- Learn Data Requirements: discovering and understanding the demands and needs of the business
- Learn Data Modelling Principles: The principles followed by the AI Architect related to data modelling
- Business Case: Understand the return on investment (ROI) and justify the need for AI Architecture
- Machine Learning Solutions: Machine learning solutions for AI Architectural requirements
- AI Architecture Practice: How best to build the practice of AI architecture within your organisation
The Iasa AI Architecture course gives you in-depth guidance on the frameworks and tools available, in order to develop AI architectures that will meet the demands of modern business. The course helps in ensuring that you are developing a comprehensive AI competency for yourself and your organisation. This demonstrates that you are taking the necessary steps to create an AI architecture which will be effective in creating business value.
Aims and Objectives
- A comprehensive course designed to provide a solid, repeatable baseline for IT architects and technical leaders who are implementing AI programs for their enterprise
- Demonstrates that you are taking the necessary steps to create an AI architecture which will be effective in creating business value
- Understand AI reference architecture and workflow for automation
- Understand data and data modelling
- Understand machine learning frameworks
- Understand the return on investment (ROI) and justify the need for AI Architecture
- How best to build the practice of AI architecture within your organisation
The curriculum is designed for:
Technical product owners,
Technical leadership groups.
You should have basic knowledge and experience of system development and some working knowledge of AI.
Included in the course
PDF course material
ITAC AI Architecture Exam (proctored online)
The course is held online, with sessions twice a week over six weeks from 7 July to 20 August on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 16:00 – 18:00 IST.
The exam for the certification is online and available after completion of the course. The course material and certification are in English.
Members – book your place at this event for the special price of
Membership means more than saving on events. You can also network with like-minded professionals,
and gain recognition of your experience and expertise. Learn
more about membership benefits.
THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE
7th Jul (Tue) to 20th Aug (Thu)
Begins at 16:00 and ends at 18:00
THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE
Share this event!