About the Working Group
The ICS Cyber Resilience Working Group exists to provide insight and practical advice to members and the IT profession as a whole with regard to cyber security, readiness and resilience.
- Bob Semple (FICS), Facilitator & Consultant - Cyber Resilience
- Dr. Frank Bannister (FICS), Fellow Emeritus – TCD
- Jeremiah Russell (FICS), MD Jerus Data Protection Ltd.
- Joan Maguire (FICS), Training Consultant & Principal - CompuCara
- John Molony (FICS), Consultant - Software Engineering
- Mary Cleary (Secretary General) ICS
- Prof. Mary Sharp (FICS), Visiting Research Fellow, Computer Science – TCD
- Michael Tighe (MICS), Head of Communications, ICS
- Prof. Mike Hinchey (FICS), LERO, IFIP President, ICS President
- Patrick O’Beirne (FICS), Consultant, Systems Modelling Ltd
- Ted Parslow (FICS), Chair - Third Level Computing Forum