CPD | CHARTERED IT PROFESSIONAL
Benefits of CITP
Becoming Chartered opens many doors for the modern IT professional, bringing personal, financial and
career-related benefits both now and in the future.
- The right to use the post-nominal letters 'CITP' after your name and the Chartered IT Professional
logo on your personal stationery and business cards which will reinforce your professional standing.
- With your agreement, your name will be included on a public register, which is available to
potential clients and employers as a resource for finding current leading IT practitioners.
- Demonstrates your commitment to the IT profession and to continuous professional development
- Provides employers with proof of your professionalism
- Is an Industry-recognised endorsement of your professionalism in IT
- Is an Internationally recognised qualification
- Shows you have signed up to a code of conduct
CITP gives you access to:
- Career development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Support and advice