CPD | CHARTERED IT PROFESSIONAL
Apply for Chartered Status
We're delighted that you're interested in applying to become a Chartered IT Professional. Achieving this status demonstrates that you are an outstanding IT professional, with a commitment to continuous professional development and the highest professional standards.
If you have not yet examined the Assessment Criteria section, we recommend you do so carefully.
Once you have assured yourself that you meet the criteria, we will require the following:
- An up-to-date CV which provides evidence that you have worked for at least 3 out of the last 5 years in IT roles involving a challenging range of complex work activities with full accountability, that you have significant influence and responsibility, and demonstrates that you have well-developed business skills.
- A personal statement detailing your experience.
- Supporter documentation
- A personal statement detailing your experience and expertise (required only if this information is not covered in sufficient detail in your CV)
- Your application fee and membership subscription (if applicable)
Ready to Apply?
- Existing ICS Member: Please log in and once logged in you can use the "Apply for CITP" in the User Menu.
- New Applications: If you are not already a member, please join here.
If you have any questions about the CITP application process please contact email@example.com.